1. The information posted on the pages sndeep.info (hereinafter the Site) is intended for free familiarization of users with questions that may be of interest to them.
2. All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is at your sole discretion and at your own risk.
3. The administration (owners of the Site, officers, directors, shareholders, founders, employees, agents, administrators, super moderators, moderators, assistant moderators, routers, curators and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. The sndeep.info website is an open content project. Its structure allows anyone who has access to the Internet to change its content, therefore the Site and its Content are freely available as an act of good will, on an “as is” basis, without concluding any agreements or contracts between you, users of this Site, Administration, the owners of the servers on which it is located, or someone else, in any way related to this or related projects, which [the agreement] may become the subject of direct claims.
5. The Administration does not give any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, with respect to timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, accessibility or relevance for any specific purpose of the Site and Content, regarding the fact that there will be no errors when using the Site, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that there will be no viruses or other malicious codes on the Site, and that the Content and the Site do not violate third party rights.
6. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are placed for the convenience of users and do not mean that the Administration approves the content of other sites. In addition, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and for their content. This statement applies to all links provided on the Site and the materials of all websites accessible through banners and links on the website at sndeep.info.
7. The duties of the Administration do not include control of the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transfer of information in the form of various links, texts or archives), determination of ownership rights or the legality of transmission, reception or use this information.
8. The Administration takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, relevance and lawfulness of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of persons or organizations directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of information available on the Site or received through it, as provided by the Administration, and third parties.
9. In accordance with applicable law, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability with respect to the Site, Content and their use. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage resulting from any use of information on this Site or on any other site that has a hyperlink from our Site, the occurrence dependence, decrease in productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profit, suspension of economic activity, loss of programs or data in Your information systems or in any other way that arose due to access, use or inability to use the Site, Content or any related Internet site, or inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, outage or delay in transmission, computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is clearly informed of the possibility of such damage.
10. For advertisements posted on the Site, only the advertiser is responsible. The site specifically notifies that it does not guarantee the possibility of purchasing or using certain goods or services at prices and / or on the terms indicated in the advertising blocks (texts, banners). You agree that the Site does not bear any responsibility for the possible consequences (including any damage) that arose as a result of any relationship with advertisers.
11. The Site provides the opportunity for users to send questions, comments, suggestions and other information with the aim of including it in the relevant sections of the Site, which can and will be used by other visitors. The site does not bear any responsibility neither for the content and accuracy of this information, nor for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained in it, nor for its applicability to specific users. In addition, since the Internet does not fully provide reliable protection of information, the Site is not responsible for information sent via the Internet.
12. By submitting materials, the sending party guarantees and confirms that it owns the copyright to these materials, has received permission to publish from the copyright holder, or that these materials are in the public domain and are placed in accordance with the law or the requirements of the original source. The sending party also guarantees and confirms that the recipient has the full and unlimited right to send these materials, and that such sending does not infringe on anyone's rights and legitimate interests.
14. The administration reserves the right to make changes without notifying users about them. Also, the Administration is not responsible for changing, editing or deleting any information that you added to the Site or other related projects.
15. The administration has the right to refuse access to the Site to any User or group of Users without explaining the reasons for their actions and prior notification.
16. The administration has the right to change or delete links to information, graphic, sound and other data posted by Users on the Site, without prior notice and explanation of the reasons for their actions.
17. Any trademarks, signs and names of goods, services and organizations, design rights, copyrights and related rights that are mentioned, used or quoted on the pages of the Site, belong to their rightful owners and their use here does not give you the right to any other use . Unless otherwise specified, the pages of this Site are in no way associated with the copyright holders, and no one except the copyright holder can dispose of the rights to use copyrighted materials. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, disseminating or modifying the information posted on this website may violate the laws of the country in which you are viewing this website.
19. The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved in accordance with Russian law.
20. The user agrees that the rules and laws on the protection of consumer rights cannot be applied to their use of the Site, since he does not provide paid services.
21. Inaction on the part of the Administration in case of violation by the User or a group of Users of the user agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect the interests of the Site later.
22. All rights to materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the laws of the EU and the Russian Federation, including copyright and related rights.
23. The layout of the pages, logo, graphics and drawings posted on this Site are protected by copyright.
24. If, in accordance with applicable laws, any conditions are declared invalid, the remaining conditions remain in full force and effect.
Using this Site, you express your consent to the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
The Site Administration has the right at any time to make changes to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after making changes means your automatic consent to comply with the new rules.